- Pre pay online and pick up the paddle in Florence
- Pre pay online and have it shipped to your home after the event is over in the end of July, 2018.
Important information about picking up your paddle in Florence
- This paddle will be available for pick up in Florence during the registration period. The paddle will not be shipped to you.
- The price includes 22% Italian VAT.
Important information about having the paddle shipped to your home
- Your paddle will be shipped to you AFTER the IBCPC Dragon Boat Festival is over. You can expect to receive your paddle in the SECOND HALF OF JULY 2018.
- The paddle price includes $20 shipping fee.
The IBCPC Dragon Boat Festival is held every four years under the auspices of the International Breast Cancer Paddler’s Commission. The Festival is an international non-competitive participatory event targeting Breast Cancer Survivors teams who engage in Dragon Boat activities as post-operative rehabilitation.
Organized and promoted by FIRENZE IN ROSA Onlus, as the official Organizing Committee for IBCPC, the 2018 Florence Festival will welcome from over 4,000 paddlers and supporters from all over the world, representing 18 countries.
To learn more, please visit: www.florencebcs2018.org
ABOUT THE PADDLE
This carbon fiber paddle is made by Hornet Watersports. It is the new Hornet STING model (IDBF license #3523). The frontside and the backside of this paddle have a different IBCPC design. The edges are reinforced with fiberglass for strength and the paddle comes with a 1-year warranty. The paddle comes in two versions, fixed or adjustable.
- New Ergonomic Handle for Adjustable Paddle
- Modified T Handle for Fixed Length Paddle
- Weight: 13.5-15 oz.
- Adjustable: 45” to 51”
- Fixed: 46.5" to 51"
- IDBF License: 3523
- Adjustable Mechanism: Aluminum and adjustable with key
1 Year Product Warranty
The STING Dragon Boat paddle empowers you to perform at your best. IDBF approved, it is strong, lightweight and meets all the criteria for international competition.
There’s more to our paddle blades than good looks! The inner core is made of PMI foam, adding serious strength. Meanwhile, the outer material is carbon fiber, known for its lightweight yet impressively strong properties. As if that wasn’t enough, we’ve also reinforced the blade’s edge with super-strong solid fiberglass.